..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: Stranded

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stranded

Here I am, stranded all by myself, with friends flying off to other parts of the world, mainly UK. Just yesterday, Teck Jian and Jassie left for Cardiff while Aik Wye and Wen Yuen left for Nottingham in Semenyih... Sigh... The parting... I'm so gonna miss you guys...

Nevertheless, I still have fellow voyagers keeping me company. Like Li Yann, whom I still see nearly every day at work. And then, there are those who will be furthering their studies locally, mainly IMU, but has yet to leave e.g. Pui Fun and Sue Wen. At least, I won't be all alone for the next couple of months...

But come February 2006, I'll be leaving for UNSW and I won't be knowing a single soul there. Plus, no one else is coming with me. Once again, that leaves me...

Stranded.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home