..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: Tiger, Tiger Burning Bright

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Tiger, Tiger Burning Bright

Tiger, tiger burning bright
In the forests of the night
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
William Blake
I have often marveled at how poets could work up a masterpiece with just a few lines. But no, this post has nothing to do with poems at all...
I was just searching for the "right" opening to complement my adoration for my one and only pet. Yes, you guessed it right...
Tigerwoods.
My rekindled passion for revamping my blogspot has made me a hunter, searching for almost anything and everything, including a virtual pet. As a kid, I've never owned a pet, thanks to my parents worrying that I'll acquire some sort of allergy. To further prove their point, I was labeled as a child who still needs supervision, needless to say, I'm not responsible enough to take care of any pet.
That is, until now...
What I love about Tigerwoods (lol, I'm not obsessed with the titular golfer) is that, besides virtually not needing to mind his food, bath, etc., Tigerwoods makes such a lovable pet. When I open my blog, it's always there "playing" with me, "chasing" after the "mouse pointer" and "gnawing" its way through at times. It amuses me how such a small thing like a virtual pet can garner so much of my attention...
Tigerwoods, I love you!
P.s. Any pet-related stories you want to share?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger yI mAn said...

hmm... how come ur blog looks so similar to mine wan?? pet... clock... tagboard... weather pixie... HMMMM..... *wonders*

hahahhaha....

jk jk...

=P

P/S: i got hammie!! hammie cute!! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home