..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: Memories... (Part 1)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Memories... (Part 1)

A picture paints a thousand words... Here are several thousand words depicted in photos of some of my fondest memories...


The 3 Musketeers (L-R: Shir Li, Siew Sian & yours truly @ Chili's, KLCC)




The Pizza Gang ( "The Gang" & Ms Ng @ Pizza Hut after our very last A-Levels chemistry class)




Charlie's Angels & Their Bodyguards (Fooling around in the Reading Room with Jassie, Lydia, Teck Jian & Aik Wye)




Statistically speaking, the probability of all smiles is 100%! (Satisfaction guaranteed @ Ms Aw's statistics class)




We did it! (A-Levels students rejoicing at their string of straight A's)



Look out for more sizzling poses in Part 2... :p

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger onegayboy said...

Jane dear. You should really consider getting word verications for your blog so as to avoid junk comments being tagged to yours. like the one above...

Haha.

Anyway, yeah nice pics. Noticed you've kept the one where my hair is all bald. Gosh.

Hey you got the HELP staircase shot from Jasmine? Did you get any other photos? Mail them to me lah! There were so many photos taken... what about those where the professional photographer came? Any chance in sourcing them from CMD? Email me email me!!!

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

WAH!! Cool post! I like this very much... Anticipating the next entry!! All the happy moments in college... Man I miss COLLEGE DAYS!!

By this I proclaim I'm very sound-minded.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home