..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: Memories... (Part 2)

Monday, November 21, 2005

Memories... (Part 2)

More memories...


The Mad Scientist Rockers Band (Featuring Sean & I)




Three Times A Lady (Pui Fun, why are you standing between my 'wife', Wen, and I? Just kidding.. Lol, I'm not lesbian... :p )




May the force be with you (Hehe, Aik Wye & his Hitler/Nazi salute)




The tall & the short (Suria KLCC has suddenly become taller than the twin towers by its sides... Jassie & I vertically challenged by Aik Wye)




Teck Jian: Look at my strong muscles. Don't you just admire them?
Me: Yeah right... (with a pinch of sarcasm)



Watch out for yet another episode of more memories to come in Part 3... ^_^

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You guys are seriously jokers man... Those lab coats are with who now??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home