..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: NEOPETS!!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

NEOPETS!!!

Like I've previously mentioned in my last post, I'm totally obsessed with Neopets now... And you (yes, YOU!) can get in all the fun and craze too! All you've got to do is follow 3 easy steps:

1. Click on the link provided (either the badge I posted below, the 'Neopets' in my link section or the 'Neopets: Where Magic Begins' icon before the tagboard).

2. Register yourself.

3. Play Neopets!

It's that simple! And if you do all 3 steps (especially the 1st one-it has me as the referral), you can actually assist me in certain Neopets quests! So, why not lend me a helping hand while enjoying yourself?

What are you waiting for? Click that mouse now! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home