..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: Fun times with friends!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Fun times with friends!

Here are some fun times I shared with my Basser friends... (The 1st 4's from formals while the remaining's from Rue's birthday)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday's formal dinner at the dining hall (with Lou Lynn, Chee Sen @ Horse, Junxian @ Junction and Eunice)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Junxian and I



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My 2 bodyguards i.e. Ed and Junxian



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dev spotted a "clock" tie which caught everyone's attention...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I need $200 to get my life back in order. I am homeless and desperate. God bless you." Junxian acting as a blind man with his guitar at the streets. Notice the coins we threw into his guitar bag...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me monopolizing the game while Chee Sen and Nori succumbed to bankruptcy... Don't ask me what Rue and Lynn are doing in the background... Yoga?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Jane, perhaps writing down on paper will help?"Chee Sen and Nori teasing me at the Fuzzy Wuzzy game...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Happy 18th birthday, Rue!" My happy Basser family...



Thanks everyone for the fun times we shared... ^_^

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Divemuster said...

Looks like a real fun time! Remind me not to go head on with you in the game Monopoly .. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home