..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: Random stuff...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Random stuff...

Found this on a friend's blog and responded to it... Here's her post:

If you comment on this post:

1. I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll challenge you to try something.
3. I’ll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must re-post this on your blog.


And her reply when I responded?

1. you are very very VERY smart AND hardworking
2. be a bum like me for a week! =)
3. Gold. Think gold excellence stars
4. You are sincerely nice and you are never afraid to question!
5. Putting up your hand to answer/ask a question in class during primary school. You were shorter than me then =P
6. An owl. Wise.
7. What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?


Haha, so is my dear friend, Sharon, correct? Any comments? Or maybe you too would like to know how you fare in my opinion? Comment! :p

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger sharontai said...

hehehe. HELLO~~~
me meeee!!! =P

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Shih Ying GUN (Jane) said...

Ok, here's for you, Sharon...

1. A fashion expert who stands firmly by your opinions
2. Don't go shopping for 3 months in a row (bet you can't do this! :p )
3. Pink! The epitome of feminine
4. A loyal friend who always offers a helping hand
5. 1st memory: Wondering who this gal was as you walked into class in Standard 2 (you looked a little lost and nervous...)
6. A nightingale. Pure gentle beauty.
7. How did you successfully maintain the long-distance relationship with Junda over the years? It's simply amazing how you guys manage to do it while many others would fall away...

There you go, what do you think? And by the way, in response to your challenge, hehe, I've done that before (especially during hols) and craziest thing I've ever done? Lol, I've done so many I can't remember! :p If I do remember, I'll let you know... :)

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger 5sc2rulez said...

Hello jane! hehe.... Its sue mei here.. Still remember who am I?? (hints: yahoomail...HELP'S spy...toastmasters...etc...) haha!! I somehow ventured into your friendster's blog when i was wandering around in the friendster.. and (somehow again)it leads me here....So here am I! hehe...How are you?? your exam is supposed to be over right? but i guess there is another exam just around the corner for you?? (You told me that you have exams almost every months.) Hehe... So all the best to you yea! Bye

p/s: Hey.. nice blog!
p/s 2: oops yea... the username that i used to send u this comment is not mine.. malas to sign up one account in blogspot lar... bye!

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Shih Ying GUN (Jane) said...

Hi Sue Mei! Of course I remember you! How can I forget? I'm fine, thanks... You? Winter hols will be over soon... My exams' every 2 months... How's college?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home