..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: Sydney Aquarium & India Down Under

Monday, July 24, 2006

Sydney Aquarium & India Down Under

"What have you been doing during winter break?"

This is perhaps the most repeated question I was asked recently and it shouldn't come as a surprise as I myself used that quite often as well! :p Well, some of you would know that the Melbourne gang came over and so here are some photos taken at our visit to Sydney Aquarium...




Min and I posing with this huge lazy turtle




The shark and I (do I hear Jaws theme playing in the background?)




Me petting a starfish (aren't they beautiful?)




Min and I trying on these "koala hairbands" in the gift shop


After spending a whole afternoon at the aquarium, we headed to India Down Under in Potts Point, a restaurant operated none other by the parents of my best friend, Queenslander Yasu! Somehow, in all the excitement of finally tasting some good spicy dishes, we hungrily lapped up our meals and forgot to take snapshots of the dishes! Anyway, here are the after-meal shots...




Min, Yi Man, Yasu and I at the bar



The Melbourne gang and I



Well, that's all for this time... Hopefully, some of the ESFers would send me pics of MYC or if Zi sends me some really radical shots a group of us took in the city, I'll post them up! Tata! ^_^

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home