..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: Beginnings, Growth & Development - B

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Beginnings, Growth & Development - B

Finished my exams on Thursday. The format of the paper's so different this time round - I don't feel like reproducing the questions here; too much of a hassle... But I'll briefly state what each short answer question entailed:

1. GIT embryology, histology and physiology
2. Nutrition and development (Piaget came out! - read previous post...)
3. Teenage depression
4. STDs (gonorrhea and syphilis) and puberty physiology

Had a good lunch with the Malaysian-Singaporean gang after the paper at Seoul Ria in the city - pics will be posted up in the next post... Also had my Toastmasters district officer training and changeover dinner yesterday - again, the pics will be posted up the next blog entry...

Allow me now to go fulfill my duties as the new Area 24 Governor, lol... =P

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger mosta said...

i may visit australia some day. maybe I can catch you some time in australia's epiglotis

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Shih Ying GUN (Jane) said...

Haha, yeah sure... =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home