..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: 29th February 2008 in Sydney

Friday, February 29, 2008

29th February 2008 in Sydney

29th February 2008
(Leap year is here!)

0930
Woke up after snoozing the alarm several times. Really reluctant to get out of the cozy bed - Sydney weather's erratic again and has been so since the day I touch downed... I had only slept a total of 5 hours over the past 2 days plus a full day of revision at Liverpool Hospital (plus 5 hours of traveling) was tiring me out. I tugged the thick warm doona closer but had to give it up for the idea of dining hall closing at 10 AM wasn't inviting at all - I don't wanna miss breakfast!

1000
Went to test out my new Student ID (the colour's gold this year - reminds me of a gold credit card, hehe) which I processed on Wednesday (the day I arrived in Sydney itself - still can't believe I finished unpacking that day, not to mention trips to banks and Medibank Private to renew my OSHC) - still no access to Wallace Wurth (the med building) via Biological Sciences building - the entrance has changed due to the construction of the Lowy Cancer Research Centre on the old Medlawn site... Talked to security over intercom and was let through. ID (which also served as a swipe card) worked fine on all the other rooms in Wallace Wurth. Went to FM Assist to get access to Wallace Wurth. Hopefully it'll work when I try accessing the building after writing this blog entry...

1030
Using the Internet in library to check mails and compose this post!

1130
It's time to go. Got other stuff to do and can't wait to meet my church friends again tonight at bible studies... Ah, 29th February - when will you next visit? Oh oh, I know - if all goes well, you'll next visit when I start my housemanship year, when I'm finally a Dr.

=)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home