..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: My New Haircut

Sunday, February 17, 2008

My New Haircut

After a good long year of long hair, I went for a haircut today. I prefer long hair personally but I guess short hair will be more manageable in the long run, more so when it's still going to be hot when I return to Sydney in 1+ week's time and I won't be getting a haircut for another year i.e. long hair will be pursuing soon before I know it, hehe... Anyway, here's a shot of my new look with shoulder-length hair... Maybe you readers can give me your views - does short hair suit me better than long hair or the other way around?



Ps. I've updated some stuff on my blog - all posts are now labeled and the label index is just screaming out at you from the side-box! =P

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home