..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: One more month...

Sunday, April 13, 2008

One more month...



Time is really passing by quickly... As my OSCE (one-third of my end-of-phase 1 exams) is scheduled on Day 1 out of the 3 days allocated, that means in exactly a month's time (on 12th May), I will come to savour some long-lost "freedom". It also means that for the next one month, I should try to be more productive and procrastinate less. I may or may not blog for the next 30 days, so please be patient if you're keen to be updated with my life here Down Under... Please pray for me that I may be diligent and that the exams will not be too hard on me. More importantly, please pray that I will still keep my priorities right by putting Him first, relying on Him for my strength and wisdom. Thanks to those who have been praying for me - may the good Lord bless you all! =)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home