..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: It's over!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's over!

As the title implies, it's pretty much self-explanatory... =P

Fingers crossed that I pass all my exams. Rumours have it that results will be out next week - Voice in head: So fast? That's like barely a week after we finished exams. Yikes! >.<

If all goes well, I'll be starting ILP next week. Also, except for extra-faculty courses, assignments, projects and portfolio essays, there will no longer be anymore written papers for the rest of my undergrad MBBS at uni. It'll only be OSCEs and VIVAs, which so totally makes sense since we'll be clinical-based eventually in real life. Can't waste time thinking too long (which happens in written exams) while your patient is literally dying right under your watch, can you? Anyway, below is my schedule for the rest of the week:

Monday - OSCEs' over so exams are over too! =)
Tuesday - Went to DIAC office to get my working visa label, headed to Kinokuniya for a one-hour training session for my one-day casual stock-take job later this month, Basser Under The Stars later tonight
Wednesday - Skipping MedSoc's End-of-Phase 1 Party to attend our very own (mostly the Malaysian/Singaporean gang) end-of-phase celebrations (as well as Leon's birthday) at Cheryl's place; I expect it'll be the wee hours of the morning by the time I head back home
Thursday - Participating in the Pearson's Language Test (did it before last year) to earn $100 for 3 hours of my time: extra spending money, lol... =D
Friday - IBF (International Bible Fellowship); coolness to be reading His Word with my fellow bros and sis-in-Christ!
Saturday - Outing with Dian which entails Coogee-Bondi walk followed by a seafood lunch with fried Mars bar then shopping at Bondi Junction and lastly dinner at Hurricane's Grill... whee...
Sunday - Church and fellowship over dinner after service

Haha, so yeah, even though exams are over, Jane Gun is still as busy as ever! =P Ta for now!

Ps. Thanks to everyone who gave me encouraging messages throughout the exam period - really appreciate it... ^_^

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home