..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: Hair Makeover! *Edited*

Friday, June 06, 2008

Hair Makeover! *Edited*

Edited: Due to a mistake and some comments, I've swapped the 2nd photo with another one which should be better, hehe... And nope, I didn't use any photoshop (unlike what Chia Chean said) - just merely the tool on the website and a photo of myself! =P


Inspired by Shir Li's "hair makeover" at www.hairmixer.com, I decided to give it a try and tinkled with it for a little while. Below are my top 3 picks after trying out less than 10 styles (can't be bothered to waste time trying on every style available). Vote now for your favourite by keying in IDOL1 for pick 1, IDOL2 for pick 2, or IDOL3 for pick 3 and sms to IDOLS or 43657... Lol, that was just a parody of the Idol TV show (American, Australian, Malaysian, whatever!) - not promoting idolatry here, mind you - idolatry's ungodly!!! =( Anyway, just leave a comment either on this post or on the tagboard ya? Who knows? If I've got the mood and money (or if someone sponsors me, hehe), I may just go for the most popular hairdo as voted by you readers! =)

Makeover 1


Makeover 2


Makeover 3

Can't wait to get your responses! =P It's gonna be a long weekend for me with the Queen's birthday on Monday - whee! ^_^

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Shir Li said...

Hi..Jane!

How r u?
I love makeover 3.
The Best! =) You look so different.
Hot and Pretty.
Can't wait for you to do that syle.

By the way u look great in the dress on ur previous post. Hehe...I'm so jealous. I want to go shopping too. But stuck at home studying.
Take care gurl

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger sharontai said...

hmmm i like no. 1!!!

just...don't EVER colour ur hair unless u can help it.

it ruins your hair!!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Shih Ying GUN (Jane) said...

Thanks for the feedback, gals... Shir: Haha, me ar? So-so as usual, lol... Don't worry, after exams, you can shop all you want, hehe... Sharon: Ah yes, the effects of hair dye! >.<

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Vin Nie said...

i vote for number 3 too!
ITs kinda sexy n i like it a lot! haha..

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Shih Ying GUN (Jane) said...

Haha, got it Vin Nie! =D

 
At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no 1 looks awesome!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Shih Ying GUN (Jane) said...

haha, ok... looks like we've got more votes for the 1st one... =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home