..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: The most beautiful sunset...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The most beautiful sunset...

Monday dusk saw the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen in my life... The sky was painted with golden hues of red and pink, interspersed with streaks of indigo and violet... The sight was simply breathtaking!

Taken without "zoom" from the front entrance of Basser - can you see the cityline in the distance?


Same spot again but with a little "zoom" - can you see the Sydney Tower right in the middle among all the other skyscrapers?


Honestly, these two photos do no justice to the true image that evening - in fact, the photos only evoke about 1% of how one would feel if he/she sees the real thing! =P Plus, you'll have to forgive the rather bad quality of the photos. After all, they were taken using a 2MP camera handphone... Imagine how much prettier it would be if it was a proper camera, lol...

It is moments like these when I thank God for the wonderful creation He has made. Simple things like these are all it takes to put a smile on my weary face after a long day of hard toil. My worries leave my mind for the fleeting moment and I just beam with happiness.

Ah, will I ever see another sunset as beautiful as this?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home