..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: Updates!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Updates!

Firstly, my apologies for not updating my blog for about a month now... Been keeping myself busy with research, outings and meet-ups... There was the sushi outing with my Bible Studies group, the post-exam hangout with the Lukas girls, the Collaroy-Narabeen trip with the IBF Malaysians, Ivy's birthday surprise, meet-ups with Jon (Melbourne), Shir Li (Melbourne) + Siew Sian (Auckland) + Marie (Auckland), and William (KL), World Youth Day (just viewing the fantastic sights from the college balcony), Bondi-Coogee walk, etc. Some photos...


The Lukas-ers - hanging out with my Bible Studies group at Darling Harbour...



One of the picturesque sights during the Collaroy-Narabeen trip



Happy birthday again, Ivy dearest!



Retail therapy! Went shopping when Shir Li, Siew Sian and Marie at Market City - got myself a new pair of boots and tights, a new handbag, some stationery and a "Tiger" necklace... Heaps of items were on sale! *grin*



The Waverley Cemetery is one of the sights you'll see if you do the Bondi-Coogee walk - one of the must-do outings when you're in Sydney...



Ok, that's it for now... Have to wait for my friends to pass me more photos first before I can post up even more interesting ones... Hint: upcoming photos include one where I'm in a Ming Dynasty costume, hehe... Ta!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home