..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: Goodbye my love!

Friday, August 08, 2008

Goodbye my love!

I'm so sorry I have to say goodbye to you. It's true we've been together for almost 5 years now and I cannot deny the feelings that I have for you. I'm usually a very faithful and loyal person but most people will now verbally abuse me for so casually leaving you for your cousin instead.

You see, I did try to do something to salvage our relationship but to no avail. I told everyone how good you were, how they shouldn't just take you at face value. But no, they kept insisting that I should be with your cousin instead. They say you're just a thing of the past and can never compare to your cousin and the comforts he can offer me. They say I'm foolish to still be with you.

And so, after a year of inner emotional struggle, I come to realize that my friends were perhaps right. Maybe your cousin is better after all. So I sincerely apologize to you and ask you to give us your blessings instead.

Don't worry, he can never take your place. After all, you're my "first". You'll always stay in that special corner of my heart...

And now, my dear readers, before you start thinking what a cold heartless b*tch I am, let me introduce you to my "first" and his cousin...




My "first"...



...and his cousin.




Ps. Add me on Facebook! Just click my photo on the Facebook badge in the sidebar "links"...
PPs. This is my 100th post since I started blogging... =)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

hahaha... so funny!! i love it :)

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Shih Ying GUN (Jane) said...

hehe, thx kristen...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home