..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: HELP! Looking for an old sock...

Friday, August 15, 2008

HELP! Looking for an old sock...

Dear readers,

I'm currently (and frantically!) looking for an old sock for a class assignment (on utilizing networks). I need a sock that is at least 5 years old and evidence to show that it is indeed at least 5 years old. Example of evidence include a sales receipt, a dated card indicating the sock is a gift, a photo dated 5 years or more where the same sock was worn in the photo, a commemorative sock (e.g. the Sydney 2000 Olympics sock with the inscription "Sydney 2000"), etc.

As my assignment is due Tuesday morning, I need the sock by this Monday (18th August). All I need is a photocopied image of the sock, so, you don't have to worry about not having your sock back. You can either email me the photocopied image or you can pass the sock (and evidence!) to me and I'll scan for you.

If you can assist in any way (or know someone who can), please leave a comment on this post. And don't forget to leave your contacts so I can get in touch with you... Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks! =)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home