..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: I killed portfolio!!

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I killed portfolio!!

That's right - I killed portfolio!!

I have finally managed to finish writing up my Phase 2 portfolio essay. Now I only have my BGD3 assignment to finish and Integrated Clinical Examination (ICE) to sit for before I can wave goodbye to 4th year and Phase 2 and say hello to 5th year and Phase 3! 1 down, 2 more to go!

Due dates as follows:
BGD3 assignment: Midnight of 15th November (Sunday)
Portfolio essay: 8AM of 16th November (Monday)

*Can you believe they actually allowed only a gap of 8 hours between those 2 due dates?! Thank goodness I'm done with portfolio!!*

And I've received more info on my ICE:
Date: 25th November (Wednesday)
Time: 9.00am briefing for 9.30am start
Venue: Sutherland Hospital *Gasp, the furthest hospital in the list of exam venues!*

Prayer points for those who would like to pray for me (thank you!):
  1. Thanksgiving for finishing portfolio essay and for me getting through this far in med school
  2. Better time management and discipline as I run this last leg of the Phase 2 race
  3. A calm and peaceful mind as I sit for ICE (taking histories, examining patients, answering examiners' questions)
  4. Above all, to not forget that God is still my first priority...

^_^

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home