..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: My New Home!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My New Home!

Yes, I have officially moved out of Basser College after residing there for 4 long years. And where have I move to, you ask? I'm now in Randwick; High St to be precise. Want an even more precise location? Imagine the High St main entrance of Prince of Wales Hospital --> I'm right across the road, literally a stone's throw away! :p

Ok, enough of the location. Now, for some shots of the place:

PhotobucketMy new room as viewed from the door



PhotobucketMy comfy bed with a funky bedside table for the fan and lamp (behind the fan)



PhotobucketMy study desk and chair



PhotobucketBags, piggy bank (empty inside though, haha!), and a storage shelf



PhotobucketPart of the kitchen



PhotobucketCosy living room (filled with toys/plushies, board games including Catan, PS2, and lots more!)



PhotobucketThe bathroom



PhotobucketMirror, mirror on the wall



PhotobucketSay hi to my new housemate, Emi!



Ah, I feel so at home right now... Packing and unpacking were such a chore but it's all worth it! Let the photos speak for themselves! ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home