..........Myspace Codes An Extraordinary Life: Telstra Digital Mum 2.0

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Telstra Digital Mum 2.0

Telstra has recently created Digital Mum 2.0 to assist less-than-tech-savvy parents to learn the do's and don'ts of the cyberworld, which we call the Internet. You don't need to be a mum or even a parent yourself to view the great tips shared by others, post a question you've been dying to ask, or join the weekly challenge to win an LG Xenon touchscreen plus full-QWERTY-keyboard mobile phone (I myself have just won this!)...

Did I just hear you say, "How do I get started?"

Easy! Just click the Nuffnang ad unit (showing the Telstra Digital Mum 2.0 ad) displayed in my blog's sidebar and you'll be transported to the Facebook-hosted website! Have fun! =)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home